KaotiK Kreations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaotiK Kreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUR NEWEST KAOTIK CHAPTER -CALIFORNIA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OUR NEWEST KAOTIK CHAPTER -CALIFORNIA Empty OUR NEWEST KAOTIK CHAPTER -CALIFORNIA Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 am

EggRoLL

EggRoLL

WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW OUR FRIEND KENNETH STEWART IS NOW OUR PRESIDENT OF OUR CALIFORNIA CHAPTER.PLZ MAKE SURE TO SHOW SOME LOVE ON THE FORUM AND THE FB PAGE. PLZ SPREAD THE TO ALL CHAPTERS AND FRIENDS ABOUT OUR FB PAGES TO CHECK THEM OUT. THEY ARE ALL WELCOME TO SEE ABOUT WE ARE ALL ABOUT.IF YOU DONT KNOW KEN HE WAS FIRST INTRODUCED TO ME BY AMIE KAHLER WITH THE SILVER MUSTANG GT AT A CRUISE IN. HE WOULD JOIN US AT MEETS AND CRUISE INS. HE JUST GOT STATIONED IN SAN DIEGO,CALIFORNIA AND TO START A CALI CHAPTER FOR KAOTIK...WE WISH HIM LUCK AND WE THANK YOU KEN.

2OUR NEWEST KAOTIK CHAPTER -CALIFORNIA Empty Re: OUR NEWEST KAOTIK CHAPTER -CALIFORNIA Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 am

LowNSlow

LowNSlow
Admin

Sounds awesome and i will create a new sub forum under the chapters for him when i get home from bein a redneck from the storm lol

EggRoLL

EggRoLL

thanks coltrain! sure appreciate it! also, is there any way to change the white font becasue its hard to read...seeing if you can change background black..so the white can pop! some of guys were saying it was kind of hard to read on their phone...lmk what you think,again thank you!!

LowNSlow

LowNSlow
Admin

I will work with some of the different themes of the forum and see

EggRoLL

EggRoLL

thank you sir!

JBimmer

JBimmer

Yea, was going to mention since I see others have noticed" hard to miss on the app" It wont allow me to change any of the colors until the theme is set differently on the site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum