KaotiK Kreations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaotiK Kreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

EggRoLL-founder of Kaotik Kreations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EggRoLL-founder of Kaotik Kreations Empty EggRoLL-founder of Kaotik Kreations Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

EggRoLL

EggRoLL

Hey guys this is Sherwin aka "EggRoLL". I am the founder of Kaotik Kreations. I couldnt be more blessed for the great friends that make Kaotik where it is today in which entitles "My other family". I kreated this klub for the sole reason where a group of ppl who are car,bike,truck enthusiast can come to together either hang out and/or travel to shows to have a great time. The name Kaotik Kreations is based on the individual who Kreates a Kaotik whip they have invisioned. A place where they can show off their passion and their hard earned money they put into their whip or ride. We started with 3 members in 2006. Now, we have 7 chapters MS,LA,TX,GA,AL,PA,AND KY. And a International chapter in Japan. The MS Gulfcoast chapter is now 7 years old. As a club we have won Scrapin the Coast 4 years in the row for 1st place Club Participation. And won one second place at STC in 2007. We've been in Street Trucks, Minitruckin,and Truckin magazine. We can only grow as a club if we help and believe in one another. To help our newest prospects with rides and give everyone in our and other clubs and their rides praise. When you give back good things will come back to you! So thank you for taking the time in reading this. And God Bless ya boi,EggRoLL.....

2EggRoLL-founder of Kaotik Kreations Empty Re: EggRoLL-founder of Kaotik Kreations Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Rusty_MS_Central_Pres

Rusty_MS_Central_Pres

Hey Egg, Im glad to be here bro. The club is getting bigger and better every day it seems. Im excited to see where it will end up. Thanks for being a great leader and friend!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum