KaotiK Kreations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaotiK Kreations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!

+3
Low-Dime
AustinK.
Skye(Miss_EggRoLL)
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Skye(Miss_EggRoLL)

Skye(Miss_EggRoLL)

Hey all!! This is Stephanie A.K.A. Skye. Most of you know me as Egg's woman. Smile I'm one of the newer prospects for Kaotik, and for those of you who remember my Nissan 240 SX, well she is no more... Due to some serious engine problems that would have cost even more than just getting a new vehicle, she has been sold and I am now the proud owner of a '93 Cheverolet S-10. It's bagged on 20-inch Helios and layin' frame, and it has a kickin' paint job on the sides. As with all my girls (A.K.A. my whips), I name them. The Nissan had been dubbed Skyy in my honor by EggRoLL, and I've christened the S-10, "The KaotiK Devil". She needs a little bit of cosmetic work, but Egg and I have big plans for her, so keep an eye out at some of the upcoming shows!! Skye out!! Very Happy

2Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm

AustinK.

This fits you much better than the 240 for sure....

3Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

Low-Dime

Low-Dime

Congrats on the new ride

4Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 am

miatamike

miatamike

Are you guys trying to sell the 240? I probably know a few Ppl that would want it!

https://facebook.com/reillymichael

5Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am

Rusty_MS_Central_Pres

Rusty_MS_Central_Pres

Love it Steph. And Austin I agree!

6Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

ForcedInductionB16

wth !! eg and I were suppose to rebuild that...

7Skye - Miss EggRoLL!!  Empty Re: Skye - Miss EggRoLL!! Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:33 am

bearinonboost

bearinonboost

thats awesome i almost bought that bagged s10. congratz on purchase

http://THATSTICKER.com for all your humor needs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum